Thursday, April 26, 2012

BANGKOK: A CONVERSATION TRAVELING


(this pic was taken in front of Lumpini Park, Bangkok)


Bepergian sendirian justru memicu saya untuk menjalin komunikasi dengan orang asing di sekitar saya, and that was happened all the way in Bangkok, during my short solo traveling in 2011. Mulai dari percakapan dengan sopir taxi yang mengira saya Viatnemese, ngobrol di pasar Cathuchak dengan pria Tibet yang manis yang berlanjut mem flirting i saya via sms (He said he dreamed about me in the night after we met, lol!), a coincidence conversation with a Germany dude in a city bus –which apparently he’s my dorm mate in the hostel-, sampai ngobrol iseng dengan Grandpa Don di Siam Paragon Mal. That was all my priceless experience ! Saya nggak menyesal dengan batalnya saya mendatangi beberapa tempat kunci di Bangkok. Well who cares with that, as long as I got what I’ve looking for in my traveling: a new experience with some new people in this universe
to be continued..
this is the gimmick about a travelogue I’m gonna make, hopefully ^^


No comments: